Sonntag, 25. November 2012

Top 3: Christian Bale

I really love Christian Bale! He's not the best looking actor in Hollywood, but his acting is great and he also has charisma. Here are some of my favourite movies and interviews to a better understanding:

3. The Machinist (2004) - Can you imagine not sleeping for more than a year? How it affects your judgement? That's what this movie is about! While the plot doesn't appeal too much sometimes, the atmosphere is excellently created!
And Christian really lost a lot of weight for the movie, one can actually see his skeleton!


2. The Dark Knight (2008) - Not the superhero kind of lover, but I really enjoyed this movie! Even if most of the attention goes to Heath Ledger, one of the reasons being his death, and Christian's performance is overshadowed, this movie wouldn't have been as good! Pure pop entertainment.


1. The Prestige (2006) - Because of this movie I fell in love with Christian and also Christopher Nolan, the director. Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, magic, rivalry and so many twists! Superbly crafted! Not spoiling it anymore for you, just see the movie. You'll love it.


Movie lovers, what are your favourite Christian Bale movies?





1 Kommentar:

  1. I absolutely adore Christian Bale! Batman will forever make my knees weak especially while doing shirtless push-ups but American Psycho has to be one of my favorite Bale films. His acting is amazing and I don't know whether to be afraid of him or be in love with him.

    AntwortenLöschen