It's that time of the year again...and we're all wondering what to get our loved ones. If they are movie lovers, here are some ideas, some of which I would personally like to receive, if you know what I mean...
- tickets for the latest movies released - also consider a couple of movies and/or the premiere
- a collection of classic movies always works
- autobiography or biography of favourite actor(s), 'cause we love finding out what happend behind the scene
- unique posters of the actors - if you get the chance, why not get them signed?
- a movie magazine subscription is an awesome gift; consider the great one Variety
- a wide screen monitor, if you got the money
- cinema books - what a delight!
- movie action figures - they really add colour to your life and office
- movie T-shirts - let's include TV shows also
- a movie calendar would keep a movie lover happy all year long
- aaand...what about movie themed shower curtains?
 |
| Psycho! - uncommongoods.com |
Ho Ho Ho!
I want those shower curtains so bad!
AntwortenLöschen